• 2 Omega-3 eggs
• 1/4 cup (60 mL) of prepared Enfagrow® A+® Toddler Milk Flavour
• 1 tsp (5 mL) butter
By using Enfagrow A+ and Omega-3 eggs, you can add between 78–128 mg of DHA (a type of Omega-3 fat) per serving.
DHA is very important for your toddler’s normal brain and eye development.
• Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and beat them until they turn a pale yellow colour.
• Add the prepared Enfagrow A+ Toddler Milk Flavour and whisk well. Whisking incorporates air, which produces fluffier scrambled eggs.
• Melt the butter in a non-stick frying pan or skillet over medium-low heat until it bubbles.
• Gradually add the egg mixture.
• Let the eggs cook for up to a minute or until the bottom starts to set.
• With a spatula, gently push one edge of the egg into the center of the pan, while tilting the pan to allow the still liquid egg to flow in underneath. Repeat with the other edges, until there’s no liquid left.
• Turn off the heat and continue gently stirring and turning the egg until all the uncooked parts become firm. Don’t break up the egg, though. Try to keep the curds as large as possible.
• Transfer to a plate when the eggs are set but still moist and soft.
Transfer on a plate and serve with whole grain toast. Garnish with your toddler’s favourite fresh fruit. Top with grated cheese. Add some dip on the side such as ketchup or syrup.